$ 40.00 USD
Replacement Horizontal dropout kit for QR bikes
Kit includes driveside & non-driveside horizontal dropouts, two set screws, two tension springs, and 4 attachment bolts.
Compatible Bikes: 2011-2016 CD0.1, 2011-2015 Illicito, 2015-Present PRsix, 2016-Present PRfive, 2017-Present PRthree. 2016 Litespeed Blade Carbon.
Compatible Bikes: 2007-Present Kilo, 2007-Present Dulce, 2007-2014 Seduza, 2007-2016 Lucero, 2007 and newer Caliente, 2007 and newer Chiquilo, 2007 and newer Tequilo, 2009 CD0.1 and most 2010 CD0.1's.
- We cannot ship to APO, FPO or PO boxes.
- In order to fulfill a 2nd day air requested ship method, the order must be placed by 12 PM EST, otherwise the order will ship out the following day.
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 business hours.Returns
If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price. It's easy to return a product:
- Contact Sam Voigt with the reason for return. Sam will email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product in its original packaging to the address identified in our email.
- If product returns with any scratches or wear, we will not issue a refund.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to Quintana Roo. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order. To initiate a return, contact Sam Voigt with the reason for return to obtain a return number. The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, contact the Service Provider to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact Sam Voigt for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
View our size charts to see what size is best for you. Sometimes bike size, fit, and geometry can get pretty technical - if you have any questions about size or bike fit just drop us a message or chat with us!
PRsix, PRfive, PRfour, and PRthree bikes.
Kilo, Dulce, and Lucero bikes.