Looking for every advantage you can get on your way to the podium? The PRsix is wind-tunnel tested plus real-world tested and approved by our team of Quintana Roo triathletes.
The combination of QR's SHIFT+ technology, boat-tail airfoils, and leading-edge absent chainstay gives you superior aero advantages over the competition. PRsix features a wide range of position adjustment to find the perfect balance of aero and comfort with our proprietary integrated stem/fork design and six-position seatpost.
40T carbon-fiber frameset
QR six-position seatpost
Perfect Fit 2.0 stem
QR aero storage containers
Leading edge absent chainstay
Simple wrenching and maintenance
Quintana Roo bikes are tested in the wind tunnel and proven in the real world. Our signature SHIFT+ aerodynamic shaping has the power to propel you to better bike splits and faster time trials.
All new QR bikes shipped to the continental US are packaged in our NEW specially designed reusable shipping box. We don't want to keep you waiting to ride your new bike. So that's why we have professionally assembled it for you. All you have to do is adjust the handlebars, install the seatpost, and secure the front wheel - then you're ready to ride! Your assembled bike and reusable box all come straight to your door.
Most products ship out of Quintana Roo within 3-7 business days depending upon product availability and are usually shipped via either UPS or DHL. Upon placement of your online order, you will receive a confirmation email from a sales representative with expected shipping/delivery time and other information regarding your order.
Shipping to the continental US is $195 and inclusive of freight, full professional assembly at our Quintana Roo HQ, and reusable shipping box featured in the video above.
Shipping to all countries outside of the United States is $195, however; for safe, long-distance shipping your bike will arrive in our compact shipping box which features a 90% assembled bike. This $195 shipping charge does not include any applicable VAT, other import fees, or duties that may be required per your country. For more questions about shipping and international charges, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders shipping outside of the United States may be subject to import duties. These extra charges may need to be paid before you can receive your shipment from the courier.
Note: Quintana Roo is required to declare the full value (including shipping) of all goods being shipped. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents of your order, claim a lower amount, or mark it as a gift. For more questions about shipping and extra charges, please email us at email@example.com.
Every new bicycle comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Bike Care. Once your bicycle is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Swing arms on all full suspension bicycles (except the Session, Scratch swing arms).
- Session, Scratch, Slash and Ticket aluminum frames and swing arms
- Session and Slash carbon frames and swing arms.
- All rear suspension linkage components, including bearings, rocker link, and hardware.
- RIDE+ motor, controller, and battery pack (2 years or 600 charges, whichever comes first).
- All original Bontrager forks, parts, and components (except consumables such as tires).
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.