Described as the leader in women’s triathlon-specific bikes by several publications, QR is proud to build on that reputation by unveiling a women’s specific version of the CD0.1. Ladies, QR knows you are serious since a racing wheelset upgrade with matching graphics is available with this bike.
The CD0.1 Ultegra uses QR’s exclusive 18 millimeter offset downtube SHIFT that diverts concentrated airflow away from the drive side to produce a true measurable bike- course advantage for every athlete at every level.
- Premium modulus carbon fiber construction
- Dura Ace/Ultegra components
- Shimano RS-30 wheels
- ISM Adamo saddle
- Vision Trimax Alloy TT crankset
- Women’s specific component sizing and gearing
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Available as complete bike only
- Sizes: S, M, ML
CONTROLS Headset: FSA Orbit IS; Handlebar: Alloy; Aero bars: Vision Clip On; Stem: Quintana Roo; Saddle: ISM Adamo; Seat Post: Carbon Aero
DRIVETRAIN Front Derailleur: Ultegra; Rear Derailleur: Ultegra; Shifters: Dura Ace; Cranks: Vision Trimax Alloy TT; Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30; Cassette: Shimano 11-25; Chain: FSA
BRAKE SYSTEM Brakes: TRP; Levers: Tektro TL 720
WHEELSET Wheelset 700c: Shimano RS30; Wheelset 650c: N/A; Tires: Continental Ultra Sport
* Specs are subject to change.
** Effective 9.15.2010.
"The CD0.1 sets the standard when it comes to stability." -3GO TriathlonRead More »
"QR is the only only manufacturer to change the orientation of the down tube to manage airflow." -Tri SportsRead More »