The premier bike from Quintana Roo comes with a component package that has the competition scrambling for an answer. The Ultegra version uses the exact same frame mold and carbon-fiber layup as the Dura Ace version. There are only component and graphics package differences between the two. Upgraded racing wheelset available to really make this bike fly.
The CD0.1 Ultegra uses QR’s exclusive 18 millimeter offset downtube SHIFT that diverts concentrated airflow away from the drive side to produce a true measurable bike-course advantage for every athlete at every level.
- Premium modulus carbon fiber construction
- Ultegra components
- ISM Adamo saddle
- Shimano R500 Wheels
- Vision Trimax Alloy TT crankset
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Reynolds Strike Wheelset upgrade available
- Available as complete bike only
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L
CONTROLS Headset: FSA Orbit IS; Handlebar: Profile OZero; Aero bars: Profile T3; Stem: Profile Aris; Saddle: ISM Adamo; Seat Post: Carbon Aero
DRIVETRAIN Front Derailleur: Ultegra; Rear Derailleur: Ultegra; Shifters: Dura Ace; Cranks: Vision Trimax Alloy TT; Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30; Cassette: Shimano 11-25; Chain: FSA
BRAKE SYSTEM Brakes: TRP; Levers: Tektro TL 720
WHEELSET Wheelset 700c: Shimano R500; Wheelset 650c: N/A; Tires: Continental Ultra Sport
* Specs are subject to change.
** Effective 9.15.2011.
"The CD0.1 sets the standard when it comes to stability." -3GO TriathlonRead More »
"QR is the only only manufacturer to change the orientation of the down tube to manage airflow." -Tri SportsRead More »