The foremost in Shimano's componentry technology, Di2, deserves to be on bike described as "the most innovative in the past decade from any brand". New for 2012, the CD0.1 Di2 is race-ready with optional Reynolds Strike wheelset. Stability and aerodynamics are maximized in QR's critically acclaimed Shift Technology.
The CD0.1 Di2 uses QR’s exclusive 18 millimeter offset downtube SHIFT that diverts concentrated airflow away from the drive side to produce a true measurable bike-course advantage for every athlete at every level.
- Premium modulus carbon fiber construction
- Shimano Di2 Components
- ISM Adamo saddle
- Shimano R500 wheels
- Vision Trimax TT crankset
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Available as complete bike only
- Reynolds Strike Wheelset upgrade available
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L
CONTROLS Headset: FSA Orbit IS; Handlebar: Profile OZero; Aero bars: Profile T3; Stem: Profile Aris; Saddle: ISM Adamo; Seat Post: Carbon Aero
DRIVETRAIN Front Derailleur: Dura Ace Di2; Rear Derailleur: Dura Ace Di2; Shifters: Dura Ace Di2; Cranks: Vision Trimax; Bottom Bracket: BB30; Cassette: Ultegra 11-25; Chain: FSA
BRAKE SYSTEM Brakes: TRP; Levers: Dura Ace Di2 TT
WHEELSET Wheelset 700c: Shimano R500; Wheelset 650c: N/A; Tires: Continental Ultra Sport
* Specs are subject to change.
** Effective 9.15.2011.
"The CD0.1 sets the standard when it comes to stability." -3GO TriathlonRead More »
"QR is the only only manufacturer to change the orientation of the down tube to manage airflow." -Tri SportsRead More »