Described as the leader in women’s triathlon-specific bikes by several publications, QR is proud to build on that reputation by unveiling a women's specific version of the CD0.1. Ladies, QR knows you are serious since a racing wheelset upgrade with matching graphics is available with this bike.
The CD0.1 Ultegra uses QR's exclusive 18 millimeter offset downtube SHIFT that diverts concentrated airflow away from the drive side to produce a true measurable bike- course advantage for every athlete at every level.
- Shimano Ultegra components
- Profile Ozero base bar and Profile T3+ aero bar
- Shimano R501 wheels
- Reynolds Strike Wheelset upgrade available
- ISM Adamo saddle
- Vision TriMax Pro crankset
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Available as complete bike only
- Sizes: S, M, ML
"The CD0.1 sets the standard when it comes to stability." -3GO TriathlonRead More »
"QR is the only only manufacturer to change the orientation of the down tube to manage airflow." -Tri SportsRead More »